View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 12:54 PM
chubakabrah
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by captande View Post
Cuz unless you live in ORF or DAY. You’re going to be displaced to them once you’re forced to upgrade.
They can displace me all they want. I bought a 40ft gooseneck trailer so wherever the regionals blow me, I'm just hookin up and rollin.

I feel that most pilots tend to only see the 121 world from one viewpoint. I will never commute and so my wife and I bought a huge camper to live in for the regional years. I can be in ORF or DAY in a day.

So if "displacement" is what puts PSA on the ##@%! list of regionals to fly for, then that doesn't disqualify it for me. That's why I'm asking these kinds of questions though, I don't want to base my decisions on the decisions of others. I can totally see how commuting would suck balls, so when a guy gets on here and talks about how ball sucking bad the "displacement" at PSA is, I want to know why? Because it might not actually be all that bad for me since I'm not going to put myself in that kind of scenario in the first place.

Food for thought, RV camper is great for regional living and reserve times. Man cave on wheels!