View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 04:47 PM
chubakabrah
On Reserve

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by Quarryman View Post
With all due respect, your exuberance is clouding your judgment. People where forcibly displaced from their homes and families to this so called "upgrade" where many people are taking a financial hit due to having a household with a family in one city and a crashpad or hotel in another base. This was done involuntarily and yet called voluntary, clearing the company of any financial responsibility to relocate these displaced individuals. This was done without any input of the voting membership who pay money to have representation. Promises were made to have improved reserve rules and those promises were broken. Families suffered when the single most important institution, seniority, was sold out. Had the voting membership had a voice, then maybe things would have been different. Back in history, large quantities of tea were dumped into Boston Harbor. Today, we sit idle and watch the unfolding of events gone unchecked.

Take your RV and go somewhere else (please).

Wow....

So, I'm sorry for those people. I never said anything about those people nor did I say that they should suck it up.

My questions and comments were based on people saying PSA sucks because of and only because of displacements as if that is the case for everyone who works there. If I come to PSA with the ability to relocate that will make my personal family story different. But should I still think PSA sucks? I agree PSA did not handle those families with respect, but you make it sound as if we are all supposed to walk away from this company because of how that was handled.

New hires like myself are going to be exuberant and excited. I'm sorry that that bothers you enough to tell me to stay away.... That's odd.