View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 04:21 AM
I like BIG Bus
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2016

Originally Posted by dera View Post
Got any details why they were sent home? As in - is that how bad your average candidates are now, or if you can still be selective and only choose the best ones?
I think the fact that only five people showed for an interview in this environment says enough about the situation.

You’re not gaming the system by coming to Frontier! Everyone sees this now. In this hiring boom, why would you even bother to consider a place that could only get 5 people to show up. The problem is pilots in general are forward thinking people. This management team preys on this. The fact that you are willing to sacrifice early to benefit later is their weapon against you! Don’t be fooled by the key words and phrases that perk up every pilots ears. Growth, fast upgrade, new contract, new bases. For a Major airline to have to use these gimmicks to lure potential victims is evidence enough that this place is bad news. The regionals are playing this game, not the majors. Except the regionals also bring cash. Seriously though, are you going to want to spend a lot of time and effort trying to get hired by this train wreck, just to get here, realize that EVERYONE was right, and then pick yourself up and start trying to get hired somewhere better all while commuting to reserve. Think about that very carefully. Buyers’ remorse is a B!t€#! ...Ask me how I know.

110% READY TO STRIKE!!!