Thread: Interview Prep.
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2018, 03:53 AM
mkakhsfan
On Reserve

Joined APC: Aug 2018

As requested, here is my gouge. It was straight forward and I prepared using airline interviews.com and shep. air’s airline prep.

The gouges were spot on; started out with an overview of the company, pay, schedule etc. Really laid back. After bombarding the presenter with endless questions, the HR/Tech portion was next. The tech was a mix of basic instrument knowledge and WWYD while flying an approach. Briefed a Jepp chart, went over jepp charts, and describe a system of my current plane. The gouges spell it out nicely so just put in a good amount of work and it will be an enjoyable time....as much as an interview can be enjoyable.

I didn't have a sim ride and i think it’s bc i am currently teaching a fair amount and i have no checkride failures.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions. As for me, i am just a cfi who is a career changer (bad medical advice as a kid), so hopefully I will be successful in training. I read about the poster’s experiment at another airline and man, that’s a bit terrifying. Hope this helps.