Old 10-18-2018, 09:14 PM
VIRotate
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2016

Originally Posted by sMFer View Post
Why not...I’ll play.

1. Just shy of 3 years.
2. Orange, red and blue 737’s
3a. Ugh email. Emb parts email. Too many CC All emails.
3b. Probably December of 2016..LA had wx, airport turned around and an epic meltdown ensued. Broke 3 hour tarmac rule, Ops didn’t care...blocked 5:59 from YVR to the gate in LA. Was supposed to fly to SAT after...called sked and told them I’d have about 16 mins once door was closed to be airborne so it wasn’t gonna work. (Pushes were taking upwards of 30 mins and I was an immediate brake dropper). They insisted on boarding. About to close door and they pulled us. Flight cancelled and I went to hotel.
4. Miss the crews. Never fly more than a few legs with FAs and the bases are so big you don’t cross paths too often. Loved the Embraer and how easy it was. Now I gotta flip so many switches it’s ridiculous. Have a lot of good friends I’ll always keep in contact with. If y’all want a letter when you need one, shoot me a PM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Remember commuting out of SMF with the food poisoning incident? I was in the right seat. We’ve flown together 2 or 3 times! Hope you’re LUVing (see what I did there?) manually opening and closing bleeds over there! Glad you got the job.