View Single Post
Old 10-30-2018, 05:04 PM
Otterbox
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Oct 2015
Position: Gear slinger

Originally Posted by fenix1 View Post
Thanks a lot for all your thoughts. Can you please help me put with what you’re referring to in your PSA comments in saying “still no A/T though”?

I definitely don’t see myself as “too good” to fly the 145 (or 200) and I’ll dive-in hard on the 50-seaters if that ends up being my best option, all things considered. I’m simply saying I’d rather fly higher credit/block trips more often (instead of 20 minute turns), all other things being equal, as I know many of you understand better than me at this point.
No auto throttles in the 145... you have to do some pilot stuff to get on the ground.

What’s the status of Envoys fleet replacement plan shifting all of 145s to Piedmont/CPA carriers and and all CRJs to PSA and replacing them with new order 175s?

If you already live in Dallas, it may just be worth it to stay, go to Envoy and shoot for Spirit or SWA while you wait to flow. You may have to suck up some CRJ flying or a stint on the 145 to stay in DFW but it would probably be worth it since you already live there and could stay long term.