Thread: Oops 3
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 11:13 AM
dawgdriver
Swimmin' in da pool

Joined APC: Jan 2014

Originally Posted by Mesabah View Post
Don't forget, there is a three hour gap between when they left the concierges room, and when the flight attendant saw them drunk in the hallway, and called the company. That gap in time is what made the drugging story suspicious to me. It's very possible she wanted to stay out drinking, and he had to drag her back to the hotel room. The people who know the captain personally, say he has impeccable character.
Again, as stated in my opening sentence, the question wasn't referring to this particular case, but symbian's legal claim of two consenting adults getting drunk, having sex, then the first to cry foul having a legal case.

As to the circumstances surrounding FO Pina's claims of being drugged, hopefully the civil suit will come up with concrete evidence, one way or the other. Obviously there was no criminal case as charges were never filed, not even a police report.

I don't know either of them personally but I've heard the same about him. His story, and by his own admission, involved drunken adulterous behavior and showed poor judgement for which he appears to accept full responsibility.

FO Pina, on the other hand, has accused him of a criminal offense, a felony punishable with prison sentences, fines and the very public label of sex offender for the rest of his life.

Last edited by dawgdriver; 11-04-2018 at 11:54 AM.