View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 05:10 AM
Biffsteritis
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2018

The union has consistently printed that they were bargaining for a ‘market rate contract’.

From the MEC:

“We are fully committed to the market pay and retirement goals you have identified.”

“Frontier used to be a good place to work. It can be again, but not until our management respects its employees, accepts reality, and bargains in good faith to achieve the market-rate contract we all have earned.”

“. . . the JetBlue pilot agreement would make it impossible for management's offer to be the basis for a ratified agreement. . .As discussed, we were compelled to modify our proposal.”

“In short, ALPA will continue to fight Indigo Partners and Frontier decision-making that is abusive and illegal. Winning the fight for industry standard pay and benefits is critical for Frontier pilots. . .”

“. . .we won't agree to a "discount" contract. . .”

This is a big jump compared to our bankruptcy contract. BUT jumping up to grab the bottom rung of the ladder in this market and holding on for FIVE YEARS IS NOT good enough for our pilot group!!! My expectations have already been set and managed by my union—I expect a market rate contract!

Last edited by Biffsteritis; 11-10-2018 at 05:12 AM. Reason: Typo