Thread: Envoy
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2018, 01:59 PM
highfarfast
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by Skid Mark View Post
Speaking as someone with a Class B currently parked in the ORD lot... I asked all the questions and did the research (even brought a measuring tape in and measured the spaces). If you wanna park in the AA lot, it MUST fit in a single parking space or will be towed. It cannot be parked along a fenceline along the parking lot, since they are afraid of people using them to jump a fence.

As long as you can fit in a space (19.5 feet or less, basically), you're fine. The CPO office said you can park there, but not live in it... just FYI. Though, nobody cares as long as you aren't obvious probably.

As already mentioned: the Hilton has a gym you can shower in.
This is good info. Mine wasn’t meant to be ORD specific because I don’t know that airport. Just commenting on RVs as crashpads in general because this topic is almost never covered here.

If you don’t mind, what model do you have and how well has it worked for you? I didn’t commute to reserve long enough to make me do it, though I was in the process of shopping for one when my circumstances changed. But I may need to revisit this topic when I land the next job.