View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 09:24 AM
UALinIAH
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: May 2015
Position: 777 CA

Originally Posted by Sixty N Two View Post
When does the LOA go into effect then? I tried to pick up and still see this message...

"C75 TTL F+NF < MINIMUM - This error checks both pilot's calendars" Explanation: indicates that the trade will reduce a Pilot’s F + NF hours below 50 for a bid period. This rule checks BOTH pilots’s calendars, so the trade wouldn’t cause your hours to drop below 50 then it is likely that it would cause an issue with the other pilots calendar.

I have no other conflicts for this trip I’m trying to pick up and it’s almost two weeks out. No other issues I can see. There are others senior to me who desire it also, but aren’t getting it either. Hmmm, did I miss an implementation date for when the no dropping below 50 hrs in a bid period goes away?

All arguments aside regarding whether or not we should have voted, If our union gave up something for us to get us something when do the trip trade computer programs delete this restriction and give it back?
The LOA is on the ALPA site. It was signed 10/31. Company has 120 days to implement.