Thread: I am a no voter
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2018, 08:29 AM
chinookwinds
Line Holder

Joined APC: Apr 2011

Originally Posted by Xtreme87 View Post
Jetblue has vacation cancellation. We definitely didn’t “knock it out of the park”. Don’t let ALPA sell you bull$hit. They will polish a turd and leave out loopholes and other short comings out of the roadshows. They will only highlight the best, but never mention the concessions and shortcomings. They do not work for the pilot group, take this from someone that just went through this. Alpa lies, plain and simple.
Yes, I know. Just trying to make a point regarding what happened to this group for 5 consecutive months of cancelled vacations. Really nothing in the TA to penalize or prevent this behavior going forward, and in regards to a question asked at a road show.
In the statement of knocking it out of the park, you guys did do a great job with your first contract. I was just listing some of our short comings in trying to bring our 10 year contract to date and what we do not have in comparison to our peers. So far, for everything we have given in section 6 negotiations doesn’t bring the rest of our contract to industry average in return. Starting with the major concession or reward to the company, which is PBS.