View Single Post
Old 12-27-2018, 04:40 PM
ParrotBay031
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2013

Originally Posted by AYLflyer View Post
Not to be the one to call BS, but 91k gross on first year pay at B6 on the 190? Did you sell back a ton of PTO?

I'm here and didn't even break 100k on year 2 pay on the 190. We haven't even had 6 months of new CBA pay/retirement and if you're on year 1 you would have been at $53ish/hr until August when we passed the CBA, plus whatever you got during training for 6ish weeks. I don't see any way a 1st year 190 FO would be at 100k.
PM me i'd be glad to send you a snap shot of my final pay stub that come's on the 8th of Jan to prove it. Oh and yeah I VDA. Before you say anything else I even did one month where I did a single trip for straight pay.... you mad? Bet you think i'm a Juicer, and i'm helping the operation.... only thing i'm helping is my bank account by being smart. And let's use our heads here just for a second. Before PTO sell back went away you needed 100+ to sell back. I am year 1. It takes 10 months with no sick calls to get to 100 hrs of PTO, so no I didn't sell back anything.