View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 06:08 PM
BravoPapa
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Keep us updated.

Thanks!

Originally Posted by peaches View Post
I wouldnt be able to really answer that as I start indoc next week and the only flight experience I have with them was the run they have you do for the interview.

I can elaborate what I have seen so far and Im sure Falken could do an exponentially better job than I describing the day by day.

I will start flying the pc-12 right seat. it is my understanding that all baron runs are single pilots only a PIC will be on those. The one trip I did was 9 legs total mostly NY,PA, and DC area airports. I got to ops around 2000 and we finished at 0430 which was a touch behind schedule. We would arrive unload/load the sample bags and then depart for our next airport. sometimes the drivers would be waiting sometimes we would wait for them for a few minutes. In total i was on duty for 8.5 hours and we flew 4.3 hours.

In my opinion the benefits they offer are fantastic. Their maintenance also seems great. They look at each airplane daily and they all had a clean squawk sheet and everything worked as it should. Everyone I have met is super friendly and seems like they genuinely love where they work. I am extremely excited to start my career here and am definitely looking foward to the future. I will try and continuously update the forums as a new hire to give everyone as much info as I able about the on boarding process.