Search
Notices
Part 135 Part 135 commercial operators

Quest Diagnostics 2019

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2020, 08:48 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Mar 2019

@peaches ; I sent you a pm about the fo position at LZU. Not sure if it’s been filled yet. I’ve been trying to get on with Quest there for about a year now but it seems like I keep missing the window. May just stop by there Monday around lunch and see if anyone is there
Old 08-22-2020, 08:54 AM
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by cmlouis View Post
@peaches ; I sent you a pm about the fo position at LZU. Not sure if it’s been filled yet. I’ve been trying to get on with Quest there for about a year now but it seems like I keep missing the window. May just stop by there Monday around lunch and see if anyone is there

Apologize on the delay answering the PMs. I had a rare 5 day week doing IOE with one of our new captains. I’ll try and catch up this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 08-24-2020, 08:05 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Dec 2013

Some great information in this thread. Thanks for sharing it all. I sent you a pm about an FO position.
Old 08-25-2020, 11:36 AM
New Hire

Joined APC: Jan 2020

peaches thank you for the information and sharing your insights! I am very interested in the FO position at LZU.
i live about 15min from the airport so this would be a perfect opportunity for me!

i have already applied online at the QD website and also sent you a PM, hope to hear from you soon!

sincerely,
Aaron
Old 08-25-2020, 02:47 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2019

Originally Posted by peaches View Post
Apologize on the delay answering the PMs. I had a rare 5 day week doing IOE with one of our new captains. I’ll try and catch up this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
​​​peaches Can I sent you an PM about FO position at Lawreceville,GA? I am very interested in this position. Thank you for the good information.
Old 09-04-2020, 11:03 AM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Oct 2018

Has the FO position in RDG been filled? I applied two weeks ago but haven't heard anything yet
Old 04-23-2021, 02:49 PM
New Hire

Joined APC: Apr 2021
Default Future job opening

Hey guys! I was looking at jobs other than flight instructing and ran across Quest Diagnostics. I only have about 115 hours right now and a student at MTSU for aerospace professional pilot program, but wanted to get some info from any of the current pilots about the job and what their insights would be about it. There’s a base in KLZU which isn’t far from my house and I’d love to do this instead of instructing with the low time requirement.
Thanks, anything would be great!
Old 04-27-2021, 10:15 PM
Line Holder

Joined APC: Feb 2016
Position: Captain

Originally Posted by Xcgpxx View Post
Hey guys! I was looking at jobs other than flight instructing and ran across Quest Diagnostics. I only have about 115 hours right now and a student at MTSU for aerospace professional pilot program, but wanted to get some info from any of the current pilots about the job and what their insights would be about it. There’s a base in KLZU which isn’t far from my house and I’d love to do this instead of instructing with the low time requirement.
Thanks, anything would be great!
I would definitely concentrate on getting your ratings and instruct for a bit before worrying about anything else... Don’t put the cart before the horse