Old 01-14-2019, 12:38 PM
crewdawg
Super Moderator

Joined APC: Jul 2006

Originally Posted by Han Solo View Post
No offense taken. I'd wager if you asked 100 40+ year old men if they know how to clear the cache on Chrome maybe 10 know how to do it, and probably 1 in 1000 knows you can clear it for a single web page at a time. I googled how to do it and still can't figure it out, and I build windows computers as a hobby. I don't want to require knowledge that .1% of the population might know (and get this knowledge on my own time/dime) in order bid my schedule each month.
Just googled clearing cache for individual websites on mac, and within a minute I had a detailed (screenshots) step-by-step instructions to delete cache. I know for some that's a bridge too far, but life does come with some assembly required.

https://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/ma...e-mac-3496193/

Originally Posted by GunshipGuy View Post
They should just put that thing down and try again with a team that has some history of getting things right.
I think you overestimate the quality of the PBS bidding products out there. Talked with a buddy on the AAL PBS committee who recently got to test all of major PBS programs out there...he wishes they'd have chosen Navblue. That's not to say it doesn't have it's faults...maybe they should collaborate with the EZBid guys.