Old 01-15-2019, 12:36 PM
RockyMountain
Line Holder

Joined APC: Jul 2018

Sing the song:

"All we are saying, is give Gojet a chance".

Must everything always be about money? So we fall a little short of the others in pay and work rules. I went to Gojet the same time a friend went to Skywest. My pay now is MORE than 50k a year LESS than my friend's pay. I believe they are saving it up for me! It evens out because he works fewer days per month. What? Does this make him happier than me? Well, yes, but he is dating a beautiful Skywest FA.

The money is not in flying, it is in recruiting your friends. Get a 10K bonus for a pilot, Skywest only gives $1200. Get 5 friends here and you make 50k extra!

Skywest has so many more incentives than Gojet has. He gets between 6 and 7+ credit hours for a standup when the Gojet pay would be 4 hours. He flies trips getting well over 6 hours of credit per day and 7.5 on single day trips. At Gojet, 4.5 to 5, better if senior. It all adds up.

But Gojet has, "$51,000 FIRST OFFICER NEW HIRE BONUS
All new hire First Officers are eligible for a $26,000 New Hire bonus, paid over year one, a $15,000 bonus paid over year two, and a $10,000 bonus paid over year three." When it is paid over 3 years, is it really a bonus?

Gojet claims "Industry-Leading Pay" and "Outstanding Culture"

At Skywest, it is very big and getting bigger. They have 4800 pilots and are growing. You won't know many people. At Gojet there are only 550 pilots and shrinking. You will meet everyone soon and get that feeling of bonding that comes to people who go through a war together!

You can find Gojet recruiters on the 19th at

L3 Airline Academy, 2700 Flight Line Ave, Sanford, FL 32773 map
CRJ900_croppedFast upgrades.
Unique programs.

Outstanding culture.

Meet GoJet recruiters to learn more about our industry-leading pay, tremendous growth opportunities, and First Officer new hire bonus, up to $56,000.

Email [email protected] or [email protected] for more information.

Gojet will give me 10K if I can get you to come here. PM me if I can help! Bring your friends over and earn 10K for each one you bring! Skywest will only give you $1200. Set your goals high, come to GJ, recruit just one a month and get your 120k bonus.