View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 09:32 AM
MtnPeakCruiser
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2010
Position: A319/A320/A321 CA

Originally Posted by Aero1900 View Post
Don't take it so personally. It's just business.

It's not healthy to get so emotionally upset. Don't let them have that much control over you.

Yeah, the company is an extremely labor unfriendly group of cold hearted businessmen. We all know that. But the fact is we have more job security and higher pay than we ever had with previous management teams.

Relax. Just do your job, go home and enjoy your life
There was a time when I respected your opinion, Aero. Unfortunately you have become the battered house wife of this forum. You can try to straighten your dress and douse make-up over your bruises, but you took a beating just like the rest of us. The difference between you and me is that I’m not going to repress the last 3 years of bad behavior by this management. They have to complete the 12 step program before I lift the restraining order. I would say I’m happy for you, but I’m not; that you can simply move on because you can rationalize their behavior as “just business.” They made it personal by purposely and quantifiably making their employees miserable both at and away from work, to say otherwise is just plain foolish.