View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 09:50 AM
Powderkeg
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2016

Originally Posted by MtnPeakCruiser View Post
There was a time when I respected your opinion, Aero. Unfortunately you have become the battered house wife of this forum. You can try to straighten your dress and douse make-up over your bruises, but you took a beating just like the rest of us. The difference between you and me is that I’m not going to repress the last 3 years of bad behavior by this management. They have to complete the 12 step program before I lift the restraining order. I would say I’m happy for you, but I’m not; that you can simply move on because you can rationalize their behavior as “just business.” They made it personal by purposely and quantifiably making their employees miserable both at and away from work, to say otherwise is just plain foolish.
+1

Also, the 12 step program:

1) employee profit sharing
2) pay us the $1000 bonus that nearly every other airline paid its employees after the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
3) come to the table with a good faith offer to the FA’s and settle their contract
4) pay for new hires’ hotels so we can recruit the best
5) increase new hire pay to the max allowable by the contract BEFORE it’s too late when recruiting starts to inevitably slip (see step #4)
6) increase staffing so we actually have a CHANCE at D0
7) don’t repeat the mistakes of last summer with gross over-utilization
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

It’s a work in progress because I honestly don’t know if it can be repaired.