View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 08:24 AM
KnockKnock
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Feb 2018

Originally Posted by majorpilot View Post
It is both a relief and a source of concern that the same conversation seems to appear on EVERY thread. But this is an APC “feature.” I expect such lines are similarly represented on truck driver and brain surgeon forums.

That aside, for all of non-legacy pilots hoping to move to bigger iron living on the left coast, is there some compelling reason to cross AAG off of our list?
Folks may find reasons not to come to Alaska but there’s nothing said on these forums driving those decisions. You’re right that the same arguments take place the world over. Every airline on this website has pages full of contempt. I have guys knocking my door down asking for help to get on with AS for the very reasons stated earlier. There will always be worse places to work and each individual will decide their definition of “worse”. So while, one person may find AS an unsuitable place to work, there are 10 more behind him/her champing at the bit. I’m not here to rob anyone of their coping mechanisms, however, instead of just repeatedly chanting about what’s broken maybe offer up some fixes too. Openers start soon.

Last edited by KnockKnock; 01-25-2019 at 08:38 AM.