Old 01-30-2019, 09:35 PM
wiggy15
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2015
Position: Deuce Driver

Originally Posted by flyinghedgehog View Post
Hi folks,

Will be honest, 9E is my first choice if they will take me, or if training delay is not huge.

I sniffed around and looks like folks originally scheduled to start this month had been pushed back to September.

Any sign it is trending towards shorter wait?

And ---is the training department pretty good? Awesome? Just meh?

Need to move on from my 135 shop with more than 500hrs multi turbine PIC. 4-Year non- aviation degree, no military background (If that helps you figure out if they would be more likely to delay me once I am in the pipeline although it sounds like those are unlikely to be determining factors).

9E is great, but can't delay advancement for 9 months...that is almost a year. Am I doomed

Thanks!

9E training is very good in my opinion. That said, we aren't interviewing right now. Some airlines have a CJO pool waiting on class dates. We are not doing this. We just stopped interviews. So until we start interviewing again (summerish) don't expect a call. And that'd be for a fall class date. 9E is a good place and won't be a bad choice if this growth really comes but the timing just may not be right for you to look here.