Old 02-06-2019, 11:09 PM
Learjet driver
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: 30 West

Originally Posted by Sunvox View Post
Based on a comment from the other forum I'm concerned not everyone here is on the same page as relates to safety so I thought I'd repost a reply I made over there . . .

Jerry,

I was talking about safety which is United's #1 of the CORE 4 and how the 45 minute rule might be actually working against safety, and maybe some of us need to slow down and prepare more fully during challenging operations whether at uncontrolled airports with high terrain or simply a busy day at a hub with a new hire that is feeling overwhelmed, but this IS America and I agree the late contract is worth discussing so if you want to talk about a late contract, no one is stopping you from starting a discussion.

Thanks for allowing me to clarify the issue.

Fraternally,

Joe
I don’t think any of you have been able to get the message Sunvox has been trying to say.........After the duty clock has started, review the whole flight plan, look at wx, notams, ect. Take all the time you need to review the required items. The company is not on time..... on time performance is not a priority, safety is.