View Single Post
Old 03-04-2019, 07:42 AM
deus ex machina
Banned

Joined APC: Aug 2018

Originally Posted by Bizkit View Post
Thanks for all the responses so far; I really appreciate the insight. One thing I keep coming back to is the scheduling flexibility at SWA and the line bidding. I want maximize my time off, and it seems like SWA is the clear winner here. Is that actually the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you want to max your time off, go fly WB reserve and live in base.. fly one trip a month.. maybe.. at SWA you will work 15 days a month under their mantra work hard/play hard... sit WB reserve and get paid to play hard..

The thing is.. if you talk to a SWA pilot.. they are going to tell all they know.. which is what they only know... if you go to a back surgeon he is going to tell you he can fix your problem.. with surgery... that is all he knows to do... when there are other options out there...

If you talk to a United guy... he's flown the 737... and the Bus.. and the 75/76 and the 777/787... they have the big picture.. kill me now if I had to fly that 1960s RJ for 30 more years... but the guys that only know it... love it... wonder why..

SWA pilots love to non-rev in first class to Europe on Vacay...