View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Cloudsurfer83
Line Holder

Joined APC: Sep 2015
Position: Couch FO

Originally Posted by James White View Post
Hey guys I’ve got an upcoming interview At first I was lukewarm about it but its been a rough couple months on home life (divorce) and im ready to step into the bus now ive told everyone a bit about my background before so I wont again

I do have a few question regarding my app: first I have a couple busted check rides and a couple speeding tickets all of which happened well over two years ago so im not worried but how should I get around telling the board i dont have any

Also I was flying part 91 on the side while at silver to supplement income which ultimately led to me not being home much which ultimately lead to me getting divorced which ultimately is why I’m just getting back in my feet but to my point I was flying 91 and we crossed an active in lakeland the other day and now ive got a pending letter. nothing should come of it but theres no way a chief doing an interview would know this right? Unless he is buds with that rat bastard in the klal tower

I’m looking forward to joining spirit it hasn’t always been my goal but it is now and I am very grateful to be headed to training in fll in a few months any idea what base is easiest to commute out of gnv?

Man, take it from a person who’s been to 3 airlines and multiple airline interviews. You disclose everything!! Even when they ask you if you have anything else to disclose. They will pull your PRIA, and background check any discrepancy you will get the axe in training (happened to me over an undisclosed PRIA issue). Honestly, I don’t know how you got a call if you have a check ride bust about 2 years ago, because on the spirit App online in your profile you’re suppose to disclose them and violations (pending as well) on your spirit profile... please fix your issues and save your troubles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk