View Single Post
Old 03-21-2019, 06:46 PM
Bombardier Stev
Line Holder

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by dino87 View Post
If you read through all of the forums for each of the companies, part 91, 135, Regional and Majors, you will notice that every one of the companies is terrible to work for and all of them do nothing but enslave their employees. However, with very few exceptions, specifics aren't mentioned, they are a matter of opinion.
My point was that, although you see page after page about how bad GoJet is, and you can see many lawsuits against Gojet for blatantly violating employee rights laws, you do not see much of that kind of thing about Skywest. Skywest is 9.8 times the size of Gojet, and it is rare to hear anything bad.

What are bad things people say about Skywest? Maybe I just have missed it? I'm happy to listen and will admit that I was ignorant if I am.

I can give lots of specifics about Gojet. Violations of Reserve and Guard member rights, violations of FMLA leave, cutting off jumpseat when guys are on their last trip so they have to buy a ticket home, using check rides as a form of punishment. Lying in Federal Court. Google.com shows it all.

Skywest is tough and not everyone makes it through training, but they do their best. People I know who did not make it through all blame themselves and talk about the extra effort Skywest made to get them through.