View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 05:42 AM
SFA320
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2016

Originally Posted by V1 McFlyerson View Post
Whatever floats your $2 boat.

Good thing companies like DL, AA, UA, and SWA aren’t having problems with loose and non financially punitive reassignment language. Oh wait.

This place will always be a half-baked turd burger because of thinking like yours.
Man, I’ve been on two Delta jumpseats the last two months and both times the Capt and FOs were “rerouted”. Once they were supposed to end up in California for the night and they ended up having to go to Billings. The other was a Atlanta crew rerouted to Vegas and then SLC. I asked them if it’s possible to make extra money when they are “rerouted” they said no. The capt just said if they can use you they will. He talked like it’s not in uncommon. So it happens at DL.
As far as the per diem thing V1 and you claiming losses of “100s of thousands” you should recalculate. With four, four days at 75 hrs TAFB right now would cause you to lose $1,200 a year, that gap will eventually get closer and you will lose around 400 a year. Even with insane compound interest, and you packing food every trip it’s no where near $25,000 over 35 years let alone hundreds of thousands. Look I’m not defending our low per diem, I would have loved for it to be higher but let’s not be dramatic.
Also, I know both Untied and Delta have re assignment language. Anyhow that’s all.