Old 12-14-2007, 04:24 PM
JoeyMeatballs
Banned

Joined APC: Jan 2006
Position: A-320
Exclamation

It's really simple, I wanted age 60 to remain the same, to better my career, so in reality its selfish as well, just turns out to work out a whole lot better for the older folks, lets face it they moved up based on those above them retiring at 60, we will not be that fortunate, but like anything in life, especially this industry, its just not fair, but thats life. The only thing we ALL CAN DO AS A UNIFIED PILOT GROUP is make sure that management does not use this as a tool to lower pay, or abuse those who want to retire early.

I am so sick of regional guys bashing each other, major guys fighting within their own pilot group, and now the old agianst the young.........we are never going to get anywhere if we point fingers at each other, meanwhile management laughs their way to the bank. I hope CAL, United, NWA, DAL, AA guys really do all they can to not "ask" management to give them what they deserve, but take it, I dunno the Age 65 deal is another turning point in the industry, I am sure it won't be the last
'

Last edited by JoeyMeatballs; 12-14-2007 at 04:56 PM.