Old 04-09-2019, 05:11 PM
ACMItrash
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2018

Originally Posted by MarkThyme View Post
Why do you say I'm bashing?

My understanding is that the plan was to suppress hiring in order to force management to get moving on a CBA that would make ABX a career destination. I thought that was the whole point of this thread. I do, in fact, remember hearing discussions among members of the ABX pilot group hoping for massive participation in this thread to that very end. The union is even distributing flyers at job fairs to discourage interest in ABX among the job seekers.

If junior manning is in full swing, then that means that phase one of the plan is a success. Management should be on their knees begging for a contract soon in order to avoid having to explain the overtime expenses during the next earnings conference call, or at the very least to avoid missing flights when the word "unavailable" is heard every time scheduling calls with a junior man assignment.

Tell me where I'm wrong. Tell me where I'm bashing.

Lets see are we suppose to get on here and lie and tell everybody to come join a company that violates the contract almost daily? A company that has gone 4 years without a new contract?

Maybe you should be a team player mark rather than try to dress up a pig. It seems you just keep saying leave if it's so bad. What happened to getting on board with fixing the problems instead if running around acting like a cheerleader for a company that has stole thousands of dollars from your paycheck for the past several years!