Thread: PP%
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2019, 12:34 PM
Itsajob
Banned

Joined APC: Mar 2018

Originally Posted by mmm123 View Post
Most people I have heard from on the line seemed to think it would it would happen early I guess we don't hang with the same folks.

If you have zero info you must not read your emails.

As far as not happy, sorry you have the wrong guy, I am happy most of the time. My original comments had nothing to do with happy or not they had to do with not sending the company a message. Do what you want.
The company wanted to open early and made a bunch of talk about a seamless transition hoping to get scope relief. If we had caved on scope I’m sure those that survived the big outsourcing would have a much better hourly rate today. Once they found out that scope isn’t for sale this just turned into the standard airline 2+ year negotiation. Hopefully most of us have been through this enough times not to have expected anything to be different. I personally never met anyone who honestly expected things to be different. They may have been cautiously optimistic, but they have seen this rodeo before. This is why I pay a union. My elected representatives go beat this horse while I enjoy my life. When we get a TA, I’ll read it and then vote.