View Single Post
Old 05-16-2019, 02:39 PM
fcoolaiddrinker
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2012

Originally Posted by NWSteeringArmer View Post
It’s not a good thing for many reasons... the first being it undermines seniority... junior manning is supposed to run through the seniority list in order and then in reverse order... so now it’s basically whoever is fastest with a phone or a mouse... that’s bs... second, it relieves the company of actually having to work through their fukk ups... now they get to throw it in a folder and not think twice about it... we bailed the company out with this one... third... you’re absolutely correct... it did drive grievances and disputes... and a lot of pilots were paid a lot of money because of their incompetence, myself included... I tried to dispute an illegal pairing that was put in the premium folder and I was told to pound sand... this contract bailed the company out in so many ways and this is a big part of it... everyone said “we deserve more, we’ve earned it”... well we got the what we asked for and this turd is exactly what we deserve
We will just have to disagree on that I guess. Bottom line is premium pays more now. 150% at least.