View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 04:23 AM
80emb145
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jan 2016

Originally Posted by TheWeatherman View Post
1. We are talking about a matter of weeks here, you don’t need 5 backups and your Regional of choice should not be one that is teetering on the edge of being shutdown.
2. Yes, anytime I have to wear a suit it is torture. Just because you don’t like something doesn’t mean you are not good at it. Let me guess, you loved taking tests in high school? Well, most normal people didn’t. Doesn’t mean they didn’t get an A.
3. He said he was already hires by his Regional of choice, and in my response I emphasized the same exact thing, don’t waste everybody’s time interviewing if you are already going where you want to. Learn to read for comprehension. Figured if it his regional of choice, he found out all of those things through simple research. Most of us do not need to go through the interview process to find out what the work rules are, maybe you did?
Heed your own advice, He never said it was the regional of choice, just that he intended on going to the place that offered him the job.
Wearing a suit is torture? Leather for life bro!! What’s your gamer tag for every console?

Last edited by tomgoodman; 06-24-2019 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Deleted epithet