View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 06:38 AM
FXLAX
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2017
Default Majors with Best Commuter Policies

Originally Posted by PRS Guitars View Post
He’s not asking about getting in trouble for a missed commute, rather ease of commute. Delta is far superior to AA in that, though I would rank AA second.

Yes at AA you can call in stuck commuting, but you won’t get paid. I’d rather get there...

He didn’t really define what “best” or “commuter friendly” means to him. Those things are subjective. For some, it may mean that you are not in jeopardy of discipline. To others it means easy of use. And to some, it means costs.

If what people wrote is correct, AA’s commuter policy is better than DAL. You only need one flight (can be offline) as opposed to two. And if you rather just be there instead, just give yourself two flights like DAL. So at AA, you only need one but can obviously give yourself more chances if you rather just get there. The option of just using one flight and still being protected is not available at DL. To me it’s a no brainer, but maybe that is just me. I came from a regional that had a better commuter policy than any airline I’ve heard of so maybe I’m just picky?