View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 01:06 PM
N1CEandEZ
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2018
Default AirlineApps Questions

Currently going through my application with a fine tooth comb and wanted to get some insight on a few things. I might be overthinking some of these things but I’d rather be more safe than sorry.

1. I technically live out of a “crash pad” (my own room though), but list my parents address as a permanent address. Do I need to be that specific on my current address and include places I technically don’t list as a legal address?
2. Regarding employment history, I worked for a family member one summer at his business. I did fill out legal documents for taxes though so does this mean I should put it on AirlineApps?
3. I was part of the Airman Trainee Program with Air Wisconsin when I was in College and Flight Instructing however I separated from the program when I went to another company. Is this something I should list as employment history?
4. Lastly I know that there used to be strict stipulations on listing PIC time. I understand that you aren’t suppose to list PIC time that you logged as an instructor but I can’t find anything saying that you can’t list PIC time logged while receiving instruction anymore. Is this correct?