View Single Post
Old 07-21-2019, 04:44 AM
Cyio
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Mar 2017

Originally Posted by UnprotectdPilot View Post
Ha, you're fine, no worries. I just thought I'd highlight the pathetic situation we have going on here.

Are people not outraged about pay anymore or what? Are we done cooling down yet?
Well in terms of pay we have several groups here at envoy, which is our age old problem.

1. You knew the rates when you signed up so suck it. You are never allowed to want more pay because you knew what you got yourself into.

2. The group that thinks everyone that’s come here since 2003 are the problem. Son naturally if that’s you we don’t want to hear it.

3. The group that is new, young and has very little expenses. The money they are making seems amazing and since no family the qol issues are not that big. Hence, we don’t need more money and Envoy is great.

4. The group that does have expenses and families priorities that wants pay raises now along with qol improvements

5. The group that flows in the next few months. They don’t care, just get me out of here.

6. Increase flow group, who cares about pay.

7. Increase pay, who cares about flow. Can’t take pay rate away.

I think everyone that has had an opinion has made it. I think that most people on the line I have spoken too about it understand the various viewpoints.

I think now it’s a waiting game for the union to decide which of these to focus on and for the company to decide when they actually need to pay up. Everyone is just waiting.