View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 03:08 PM
Buck Rogers
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Apr 2018

Originally Posted by Der Meister View Post
Ie... "I cant understand how our current contract is lacking compared to not only other peer airlines but also regional airlines. So I will belittle those who have other views then mine; because I can't figure out that they are advocating for a better QOL for all. Then I will state how much I gave up for you to be here and have a job. I will say my plight is far worse then yours so you just have to deal with the suck."

This is exactly what you sound like. I don't understand how bringing in outside information on other operations and contracts is a bad thing especially in the negotiating environment we are currently in. We should be exploring every opportunity we can to get the biggest net gain we can on our next contract.
Der Meister,

Maybe English is your second language, but you missed something in the translation. I never said anything about my career , what I gave up or anything else.

My curiosity peeked when Iceberg said he worked 10-11 day at his former employer. I was looking for input to clarify that statement

Capice?