Thread: Xojet
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2019, 05:35 AM
dirtysidedown
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Dec 2011
Position: Left seat

Been here going on 6 years and still really enjoy it. Great crews and very good quality of life on road. Yes, some days are harder than others but i think it equals out with also having some easier days as well. I also enjoy the fact that once i leave my house to start rotation i don't have to spend a single dime of my own money, everything is covered by the company till i walk back in front door at the end. Except alcholic drinks that is. You will see some fun flying, a lot of mountain flying, carribean, desert, you name it you'll see it. Start your day in a snowy winterland and finish it on a warm tropical island somewhere. And you may see flights like JFK to ORD then to some small country airport. Very hard to get bored here and i personally think the week flies by, no pun intended. I flew at regionals years ago doing the hub to outstation then back to hub, now that was boring to me. Good luck to everyone out there applying. A little hint, be sure to read up on basic instrument rules and regs before doing the phone screen. Its all there in the FAR-AIM.