Old 08-21-2019, 12:09 PM
Thedude86
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2017

Originally Posted by Tpinks View Post
At Republic, our low crediting trips are still 4.2hrs a day.

Typically three day trips I flew as a senior FO were 19-22 hours. I had a four day that was built at 32.5hrs earlier in the year.

A mid seniority three day will credit 15-17hrs
I dunno how Endeavor is but I would guess pretty close.

All the American wholly owneds are no where near that. Your average 3 day is better than our average 4 day. I’m at PSA. That high of kinda of credit exists but it’s extremely rare. I’ve never seen anything over 29 hours and there’s usually only ONE trip maybe two if we’re lucky in each base that’s over 27 hours for a 4 day or 20 hours for a 3 day. I’d say our average 4 day is 19-20 hours and 13-15 for a 3 day. I’ve heard Envoy and especially Piedmont are even worse.

So on average at Republic and Endeavor you’re a going to make about 3 hours more per trip compared to Envoy. On the low end if you do 4 trips a month that comes out to be 12 hours more for the same days worked. For a 5 year captain.... Equal pay rates would give you about $1200 more per month. In reality though, the higher pay rates puts it closer to 1500-2000 or 18k to 24k more a year for same days worked. An FO at Envoy will probably 10k-15k lower. If you want to fly a lot then the difference becomes much greater.