Thread: Sign on Bonus
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 07:45 AM
Southern Fried
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2005

Originally Posted by Kenny10 View Post
You keep on making assumptions and bringing up my previous post. Who told you I broke my contract? Additionally if a contract states that if you leave before a certain time, you must pay back the money given to you, and you do give them back their money, is that breaking a contract? No reason to get butthurt and be so clingy...

It’s clear you are a COMPANY man and have been trickigered by my post so I’m not going to waste my time with this nonsense.

I was inquiring if the company will accept a payment plan, which should of told you, if you were reading instead of assuming, that I am going to honor the contract and pay them back. If I was trying to break the contract, I would not be asking for information on how to pay back. The other two people answered the question by providing information that is useful and could be used to make a decision. They did not get their feelings involved but I get that’s a lot to ask from a COMPANY MAN. After all, it will only take 6 years to reach the current Envoy’s, Endeavor’s and Piedmont’s first year FO pay. “No BIG DEAL. AT LEAST THE COMPANY IS PAYING YOU AND WHAT AN AWFUL PERSON YOU ARE FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT LEAVING.” -Company man
Why did you want to fly for a living?
Its obvious you're not happy. Why not do something else?