View Single Post
Old 08-30-2019, 08:19 AM
DoSomePilotStuf
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jul 2019

Originally Posted by SureJetz View Post
These are not awards. Period. They are base trades's. You've tried this little tactic before and failed. Yes, the numbers will come down in ORD and IAH but they haven't yet. 19-04 is the last bid.

DoSomePilotStuff:

"In the pursuit of actual FACTS, the most Jr captain at IAH is a 7/14 hire and the most Jr at ORD is a 8/13 hire. So 5&6 years, not 8 and 10. Also similar to where the EWR upgrade was only a few months ago.

Smoke and mirrors indeed.

Anymore lies you’d like to tell?"

ExpressJet base

These are the Awards as of the last bid:

Most junior Bid 19-04 upgrade :

EWR: 2 yrs, 10 months
CLE: 3 yrs, 6 months.
ORD: 10 yrs, 2 months
IAH: 12 yrs, 6 months
TYS: No upgrades (extremely, extremely senior and tiny base) (6 Lines)

Upgrade Time By Base

If the company wants to hold some more upgrades and award some more junior people they can advertise upgrade in these bases as such. A base trade means nothing.

Keep spreading misinformation.
I guess you will need to explain to me what difference that makes to the person hired in 4/14, or the other 93 CAs in IAH hired between the person you are referring to and the most Jr CA.

What you are saying is that the most Jr CA to go straight from right seat at IAH to left seat while remaining at IAH took 12+ years. That person will also have to explain why they bypassed so many upgrade opportunities at any interview they may get at a legacy.

Again, what you see is a disconnect between what matters to a new hire (rapid movement) and what matters to someone who never plans to leave the regionals (when can I upgrade without moving/commuting). The chasm between the two trains of thought is enormous.