View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 10:43 AM
flyboy041
Banned

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by Shenzi105 View Post
Don't seem to having any liking for people with money who can afford flying bizjet apparently. Obviously not a good fit for a company flying the 1-percenter.

No difference between the hassle of 7 days on the road not knowing where you're going to sleep (who cares, you're at work) and the 5-6 days reserve at the airlines (I heard not every airline pilot flies for a Major/Legacy... apparently).

As far as passenger pretending you don't exist and not giving a dam about your announcement or your crew's safety briefing... welcome to the airline.

For sure not everyone is up to being in the service industry, not everyone is good at working with smaller groups/individuals. For sure life is so honky dory at the airlines, it's a blast.

btw, I have 3 good friends at NJA, been there for 15+ years and still enjoying the job and still happy with their choices. Not every job is for everyone, but I have a tendency of being cautious with judgmental peeps.
Yeah it’s not the same as the majors. Whoever says that has no idea. Maybe the regionals. But the sad truth is that you work much much harder for less pay at Netjets than any of the big 4.