View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 11:30 AM
DH2time
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by Retractable View Post
So SWA pilots are all working on surfing instead of their retirement accounts and other bills this year?

😬

I don’t wish that on anyone BUT, it’s proof that this business is full of unknowns and choices.

Live with them and let others do the same is a great credo. I’d join you for a few sets anytime of you have a wetsuit man. It’s been a little bit since I enjoyed some cold water fun in the seaweed.
Hey brah, you seem to be a little angry. Relax enjoy life, it’s too short to do otherwise.

Thanks for worrying about what pilots at WN do, but I can assure you I am doing just fine. (Can not speak for other WN pilots) What other airline can down 34 planes for 6 months and still make a profit? What other airline can do that without the f word coming out?

Do what ya want, I don’t care, in fact most people don’t BUT keep it real and honest. NJ pilots do not “shatter” major pay rates. They just don’t. If you are fine with it, go be free and enjoy. There are enough things about NJ that you can be proud of that are honest.

In the mean time I got a few wet suits and some boards....let me know.