View Single Post
Old 09-12-2019, 05:45 AM
DH2time
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Hey brah I am pretty sure I clearly indicated I do not speak for the entire pilot group...this was your post

“I hope the Max gets back in the air, but I have too many friends at LUV than to believe your position that 40 jets not being on property isn’t having an adverse affect on the financial realities of SWA pilots”

Was was my post

“Thanks for worrying about what pilots at WN do, but I can assure you I am doing just fine (Can not speak for other WN pilots)”

Please note I specifically stated I can not speak for the pilot group as a whole......details man...

Just for fun I went back a year, last year I averaged 127 trips per month this year 119....

In addition that Boeing pilot was not the CP at Boeing, he was the Chief Technical Pilot for the MAX. Neither you nor I know the details of the MAX or the investigations, so to speak about the situation without having the full knowledge is dangerous in todays legal environment.

Details man

You have pivoted off the original premise, you have stopped trying to defend your assertion that NJ pilots shred the pay of NB pilots. Until you can show me some math that shows otherwise just concede the point and move on. Just admitting you were wrong and uniformed is not a big deal...but with so many friends at WN I’m sure you can look more into it.

Last edited by DH2time; 09-12-2019 at 06:09 AM.