View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 07:21 AM
Peabody17
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Jun 2019
Position: Poolside

Originally Posted by chase View Post
Friday 18 Jan - Applied on XOJET website

Sunday 20 Jan - Received email notifying me I was selected to "start the initial interview process". I replied same day with availability to do phone interview. Helpful background on the company, benefits and other details were provided at that time.

Monday 21 Jan - nailed down phone interview date

Friday 25 Jan - 1+15 phone interview, very enjoyable discussion with XO interview team leader.

Monday 28 Jan - Email telling me I was being placed "in a pool of candidates to be interviewed" in SMF HHQs. Also attached was the PRIA, DOT, SWA training record requests that I completed and then emailed back within a few hours of opening the email.

Waiting to receive all of those packets of information (probably this week or next) and would hope to get an invitation to SMF before Feb is over with but no promises.

TT 17,000 +
121 - 13,000+
Mil 3000+
No type in Challenger or the X
My journey has begun, but not nearly as quickly as chase’s.

Wednesday, Sep 4 - Application Day (“A”-Day). I live in Jacksonville, and Hurricane Dorian was making its closest approach. The office was closed so I took the opportunity to apply. Got an immediate automated response that my application had been received.

Friday, Sep 13 (A + 9) - Still waiting to hear anything further. Without any facts to back it up, I believe the process is “slower” for me than it was for chase due to one or more of the following:

1) I don’t have nearly the experience chase does
2) The need for new pilots may have slowed down
3) XO personnel are swamped with duties related to the Florida relocation

Anyone else apply recently?