View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 02:23 AM
Retractable
Banned

Joined APC: Sep 2018

Originally Posted by GeeWizDriver View Post
All I know is, after the hump job scheduling dropped on us this tour and the absolute goat rope today, I can't wait to quit this friggin job. Problem is, I'm in that demographic no-man's-land that is too old to leave for an airline and too young to retire. For the LIFE of me, I don't get these 70+ fossils that continue to put up with this crap and refuse to pull the plug. Truly mind-boggling.

Keep selling your balloons and ponies John. Someday, somebody might believe you.
Most tours are as hard as you make them in my experience. The tools are there... you just need to use them.

Oh, and the August attrition list shows NJA hired more than it lost. Another hole in your theory.

In the midst of the largest pilot shortage ever and you can’t quit NJA (cause you admittedly don’t like it)... you must be hard to hire or NJA is THAT good you can’t replace what it offers.

I can’t imagine hating a place I worked so much yet begrudgingly having to feel somewhat thankful every two weeks when the deposit is made flawlessly into checking.

Even on 7n7, that’s half of your life being spent hating. 😔