View Single Post
Old 09-18-2019, 07:04 AM
cf105
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Nov 2013
Position: Piloto

Originally Posted by GeeWizDriver View Post
All I know is, after the hump job scheduling dropped on us this tour and the absolute goat rope today, I can't wait to quit this friggin job. Problem is, I'm in that demographic no-man's-land that is too old to leave for an airline and too young to retire. For the LIFE of me, I don't get these 70+ fossils that continue to put up with this crap and refuse to pull the plug. Truly mind-boggling.

Keep selling your balloons and ponies John. Someday, somebody might believe you.

Did you apply to the majors and legacy carriers? SWA, NK, B6, Frontier, Allegiant, are hiring plenty guys from Fractionals. Yes much less money the first year but after that you’re golden and will get the little flying-all-time-home life you’re seeking where scheduling doesn’t try to throw curved balls at you (because that only exists at NJA of course). You need to apply before knowing if you hire-able or not.

I never understand people who hate a place so much their lives on the job is miserable, but don’t leave and find all excuses not to leave.

But why don’t you explain what is the “goat rope” of a schedule you got assigned ?

I’m on my airline 3.5-hours airport appréciation sit at PHL food court and will have a nice LGA 2.7 food court appreciation sit tomorrow, so got time to play on forums.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk