View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 06:45 AM
DH2time
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Aug 2019

Originally Posted by Guard View Post
I just don't even get why your on this forum if your at a 121, go spend all that coin you make on all your days off, sounds like you guys have no life?
Why? Cause I fought hard for NJASAP to make it a better place to hang ones shingle. I marched, I helped to organize and I showed up to make sure NJA went from a job that paid 39K a year to where it is now. It has a long way to go to get it to where it should to be, to where it NEEDS to be. Your lies about working 5 months a year and the lies about making the same as a NB pilot are dangerous for the pilot group and dangerous for new recruits. You have invested very little in the product that is NJA, very little, because you are new there and you should be learning the history about the place and what you can do to move the bar higher, not misrepresenting the facts to future recruits and help the management that reads these boards(BTW if you knew the history about NJA you would know that message boards were read by management in the past and used to measure the negotiating power of the work group, also used to plant discontent and try to splinter the pilot group at NJA). Twinkie boy ring a bell for anyone out there?

So I guess what I am saying is while I am no longer there I still have a vested interest in making sure my hard work did not go to waste. Move the bar higher and further cause a rising tilde lifts all boats. Don’t rest on the hard work others have done and misstate the facts as that moves the bar lower and hurts all your brothers and sisters that have worked or are working so hard in past, present and future to make sure that’s a place you can call a career. You got a long way to go and a large responsibility to improve that place....it’s better but keep moving forward together and in solidarity.