Thread: B757 Program
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2007, 03:55 PM
EGGMAN

All I can say is this is exactly why we need STRONG union leadership. The company does NOT care one bit about us as pilots and would love to displace people to foreign domicials, cut our pay, make us work more and cause us any displeasure posible.

If you think FedEx is any different than United or Usairways...then talk to those furloughed guys on your J/S. I've learned a lot from this industry, especially the furloughed and merger part of the industry. I don't trust anyone and especially the guy that says "we've never furgloughed and would never because of the company image" or "the tiger guys got a stable company to work for and arre all captains" or Fred wouldn't do that to his own company"

I've seen a lot here, and been around here for many of years, I can only again say that no ones protected in this company or industry.

Maybe I'm bitter, maybe I was the one in the old ops chanting "let 'em shut it down", maybe I miss the old trailer trying to get some zzz's....but I caution anyone who thinks the mighty fed will take care of them, to watch your six.

go ahead and correct my spelling / grammer mistakes....I couldn't care less. And it only makes me hear more stories about "jerk" captains...no offense to whoever has corrected it in prior posts...(hehe)