Thread: Vacancy 20-02V
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2019, 03:10 PM
Vernon Demerest
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2019

Originally Posted by DashTrash View Post
I'm not saying that I don't agree with you, but getting a line when you're below the G Line is multi-faceted. You could have carry in credit, vacation, or training credit. All of which could help you or hurt you. It just depends on where the trips that are left over fall and how many there are. Obviously it also depends on whether or not pilots above the G Line choose reserve or not. Which effectively moves the G Line down by that number. Also using all, some, one, or none of the waive statements.

I have hated our PBS system from the day that I first bid here. The current PBS system is worse than what I had at Compass. It rewards your programming skills, rather than seniority. Whoever was responsible for bringing this POS system to the pilot group should be fired!!! I have many friends at Delta and while their system isn't perfect, it is much better than the POS that we have (from their accounts). I REALLY want a new system whenever we get a new contract!!!
While I completely agree with you, see a few posts above where the individuals who are responsible are actually named. All of them currently have or have had management positions (one is currently flying the line)