Thread: hanging out with the F/A?

MedSledDriver , 10-15-2019 01:01 PM
Line Holder
MedSledDriver
Line Holder
close
  • Joined APC
    Feb 2018
Quote: It appears that your approach is to either attempt to flirt with female coworkers or run away from them (and throwing insults over your shoulder) like you’re scared of interacting with them. That’s not exactly the hallmark of a “professional.”
I have ZERO intention or interest in flirting with female coworkers. I don’t know where you’re getting that from.

It’s one thing to flirt with female coworkers when it’s 2004 and you work a the mall. I used to do it. Good times. I was a kid. I stopped it almost immediately in 2008 when I got into the military and we were briefed on “no woman on base being single” by AFOSI. The connotation being that if you have consensual relations with them and their deployed husband finds out, 8 times out of 10 she’ll cry rape. The military judicial process is a little more objective than a corporate firing squad, but only a little.

Her word is always worth more. I will not take any chances.

You’re right in thinking I’m scared. I’m terrified. The thought of losing the decade I spent trying to get to a regional only to have it stripped away by a some thot with an axe to grind is terrifying. Like I said, a problem I want to stay lightyears away from.

Its kinda peculiar when people are shocked to discover men don’t want to expose themselves to unnecessary risk and treat female coworkers and employees as liabilities. It’s just simple cause and effect.