View Single Post
Old 10-22-2019, 05:43 PM
wrxpilot
Gets Weekends Off

Joined APC: Sep 2008
Position: B767

Originally Posted by CALPilotToo View Post
You keep thinking that all you want. If you think for one minute this whole debacle will disappear like a fart in the wind you are seriously a great candidate to be a scab one day or would be one of the moronic Captains who would participate in a jumpseat war after so many for decades have fought for 121.547 and to not EVER use it asa tool or for political purposes. If you are a Skywest pilot or just a pilot who does not see the damage this either did or could have done you are truly not a guy I'd ever like to walk a picket line with or expect you to ever have my back in this profession.
I’m not a SkyWest pilot. I was hired at United last year, but went to another carrier that was a better fit. I think United is a fine company, although as with anywhere else it has a few blowhards.

I strongly disagree with what SAPA did, I think it was foolish and naive. However, I don’t blame all SkyWest pilots, and the ones I have spoken with are very upset by the actions of SAPA. To now threaten an entire pilot group is really naive and juvenile.