View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 10:37 AM
FlightIsLife
On Reserve

Joined APC: Oct 2014

Originally Posted by flyingLV View Post
They book hotels through a third party, and they use those free nights accrued to book future stays. If you were going out of town, you can ask the DO or CP to use some free nights if they are available to book your hotel. If you are really concerned about your hotel points then you are welcome to book your own hotels as some have done in the past.

Turnover exists everywhere in our industry, especially with the airlines hiring like they are. The past few that have left went to either a Major Airline or a Part 91 job. We are currently trying to staff up to 3.5 per airplane but that takes time.

There was a big pay raise across the board a few months ago which is reflected in the pay scales that were posted, and most pilots beat those numbers.

Is Cirrus perfect? No, but find me any company that is. I enjoy this type of flying, I like the variety and they keep me busy. Management is constantly trying to improve the QOL for flight crews and it takes time, but I am happy with the recent changes and am looking forward to the upcoming ones. It's a good place and it's only getting better.
How many hours per month do you average? Also how many nights away from base per month on average? Thanks in advance